Clil Guest House
If you are looking for a simple yet beautiful, Clean and cozy place to spend the night (or a few) then this is might be the place for you.
Come and spend some time surrounded by true nature, fresh air, in one of the most beautiful villages in the Western Galilee, a good place to relax, chill, do yoga, hike, meet other fellow travelers and experience the village’s charm.
If you are coming alone, as a couple, with friends or family, you are welcome to enjoy the guesthouse and it’s chill out atmosphere.
Book Now – at our website
Shifting to 18+ ONLY!
Sorry KIds :-(
After a decade of hosting thousands of happy guests of all ages, we decided to shift the ambient and limit the age to a minimum of 18 years.
– Toilet and shower
– A small kitchen
– A wide balcony, a big dining table and a few seating areas
We’ve built the guest house on the second floor above our house.
We offer an intimate, warm and friendly refuge for travelers venturing off the beaten track. The guesthouse is settled in the heart of an olive grove with superb views and is an idyllic spot to relax and unwind.
If you are fond of cooking or prefer to cook your own food, we have an equipped kitchen facility.
- Hot water
- Communal kitchen – If you are fond of cooking or prefer to cook your own food, we have an equipped kitchen facility. It is possible to buy fresh local grown vegetables and fruit, fresh bread, organic tofu, yogurt or eggs from the local Organic Shop located only 8 minutes walk from Clil guesthouse. You can also buy your groceries on the way here (Kfar Yasif, Nahariya, Yarka). If you are coming by car its a 10 minute drive to the closest store.
- Outdoor fireplace in the olive groves
- Heating in all rooms during the colder months
- We don’t have Air Condition But there is a fan in each room
- Please note that you cannot use high amp devices such as hairdryers, kettles, toasters etc.. Mobile phone, lap top and camera chargers are possible to use.